What’s going on in Mittweida?
New services of shared mobility for all are live.
Last week, it was all about multi-modal mobility in Mittweida, one of the famous blockchain areas in the eastern part of Germany. The University and Blockchain Show Case Region invited the mobility scene to a network event. bloXmove was part, too. We presented our Mobility Roaming solution together with the University Mittweida, celebrated the latest launch of the TIER e-Scooter fleet and cheered to the arrivals of Mocci e-Pedals which can be booked very soon, too.
We can summarize our highlights in 3 main steps:
The Mobility 4 all – partner networking event
- All-important mobility players for the region saxony met – among them big partners like TIER and the local public transport operators like Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe, LeipzigMOVE as well as Mocci bikes, car sharing services
- Living the principle of open innovation, exchanging ideas and approaches with other industry experts and find solutions for the future of mobility not only in big cities but also in more rural areas
- With our partners from the Mobility4All initiative we’re already working on a pilot project to bring seamless and connected mobility to Mittweida and the whole region, so it’s great to expand our network in this region and get to know more potential partners for our mobility ecosystem
- We started the onboarding of a further shared mobility partner to the bloXmove Mobility Blockchain Platform. Soon TIER will be part of our growing mobility alliance and fully node-represented on our platform.
- Thanks to this integration it will soon be possible for everyone in Mittweida to book a TIER scooter with the M4All app, so another big step forward for our pilot project in the blockchain show case region. After being successfully onboarded to the bloXmove MBP the TIER service will also be integrated into the Mobility4All app
- Through the node structure and the SDK for the front ends, the scale effect is huge and fast – for transport operators like TIER the benefit is obvious – if they are plugged-in once, it is not necessary to build single interfaces to the thousand other MaaS platforms and providers
- The decentralization of the network-node-infrastructure let quickly grow fragmented markets and creates a new trust principle for business-to-business relations based on technology and code
- With TIER, we won one of the top tier providers in the EU mobility market that can design a new alliance framework. We jointly stop the aggregation, and start real business collaboration
Add on – Growing bloXmove team
- The fruits of our growing network and activities on a regional level are showing, as we found a new talent for our bloXmove team directly at the university Mittweida. Looking forward to working with you Jonathan Osswald as of the next semester.