Software Tester Mobility Blockchain Platform (m/f/d)
Full-time or Part-Time Germany, 01/09/2021
Power & Mobility Ltd. is the company behind bloXmove.com – the Mobility Blockchain Platform. We are a VC-funded young company with a background in Daimler Mobility and other fleet and mobility organizations.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in US, Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are looking for a software tester, assuring the quality of our products.
Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B. Through service roaming and end-to-end transaction service, we act like a (Star) Alliance for the whole mobility sector and not like an aggregator platform. Every party keeps its customer touchpoint and relationship.
○ You are responsible to test software from the user’s point of view and backend components on a more technical basis;
○ You are writing complete test plans with test cases in Excel daily and execute them meticulous;
○ You are working in an agile environment very close to the product and see them develop based on your work.
○ You are a digital native and very tech-affine;
○ Very good knowledge in Excel;
○ Very high degree of accuracy and thoroughness;
○ You are very curious about new things and like to explore them in detail;
○ You like a good mixture of recurring and incoming work.
○ You are familiar with Postman, Swagger and APIs or eager to learn them.
○ Communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well even when you are communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your subject matter expertise into clear language
○ Fluent communication in English – German is highly beneficial.
○ Innovative and dynamic working environment
○ Motivated, familiar and collegial team
○ Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement with our company’s product
○ Flexible working hours, flexible work location and regular team events
○ 25 vacation days and a competitive salary
Sounds good to you? Then apply with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!