Senior Software Engineer – Platform and Backends (m/f/d)
Power & Mobility Ltd. is the company behind bloXmove.com – the Mobility Blockchain Platform. We are a VC-funded young company with a background in Daimler Mobility and other fleet and mobility organizations.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in the US, Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and an appreciative work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who can be the nucleus of our internal software development and information architecture team. You will be directly reporting to the CTO and working with near-shore and partner companies to take our production-ready platform to market with our partners,
Our Mobility Blockchain Platform is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B. Through service roaming and end-to-end transaction service, we act like a (Star) Alliance for the whole mobility sector and not like an aggregator platform. Every party keeps its customer touchpoint and relationship.
- You understand our platform and are able to take it from git to staging.
- You will own at least one major module within the platform and be fully accountable and responsible for its development, integration and testing.
- You take an active part in the continuous design and improvement of the overall Information and software architecture.
- You understand that testing is the only true way of ensuring quality and practice that in your daily coding.
- Our platform is a prime example of what is called the “protocol economy”; you are comfortable with complex transaction algorithms and network protocols as the prime language of communication in distributed and decentralized systems.
- Knowledge in cryptography, high-transaction processing, blockchain or decentralized identifiers (DID) are a plus; but can also be acquired on the job.
- You are a keen, avid and proactive learner and always look beyond your immediate tasks and responsibilities.
Tech stacks and your experience
Practical experience and hit the ground running knowledge in at least 2, preferably 3 of
– Node.js and its ecosystem
– Spring, spring boot or comparable MVC framework
– Solidity, Kotlin or Rust
- Admin and DevOps:
– Basic understanding of modern toolchains
– Experience in containerization and micro-services
– Can set up your own network and development environment
- Blockchains – optional:
– Ethereum, EVM, Solidity
– Corda, Kotlin
– Some understand of tokenization and token engineering
- Paradigms – optional:
– Agent-based frameworks
– Game-theoretic approaches to problem solving
– Bayesian learning and other reinforcement learning
– Machine learning
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Motivated, familiar and collegial team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement with our company’s product
- Flexible working hours, flexible work location and regular team events
- 25 vacation days and a competitive salary
Sounds good to you? Then apply with with your CV via email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!