At bloXmove we reinvent mobility! We make urban mobility easier, faster and seamless!
With our Mobility Blockchain Platform, we offer a decentralized mobility network by connecting services like e-scooters, car sharing, public transport, etc. in one big alliance. Thus, we enable mobility providers to easily offer customer journeys from A to B with one click and one ticket – based on efficient, secure transaction-as-a-service.
Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B.Through service roaming and end-to-end transaction service, we act like a (Star) Alliance for the whole mobility sector and not like an aggregator platform. Every party keeps its customer touchpoint and relationship.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn, Köln and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are now turning up the heat and looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Platform and Backends (m/f/d).
Please only apply if you are a Resident of the European Union!
- You understand our platform and are able to take it from git to staging
- You will own at least one major module within the platform and be fully accountable and responsible for its development, integration and testing
- You take an active part in the continuous design and improvement of the overall Information and software architecture
- You understand that testing is the only true way of ensuring quality and practice that in your daily coding
- Our platform is a prime example of what is called the “protocol economy”; you are comfortable with complex transaction algorithms and network protocols as the prime language of communication in distributed and decentralized systems
- Knowledge in cryptography, high-transaction processing, blockchain or decentralized identifiers (DID) are a plus; but can also be acquired on the job
- You are a keen, avid and proactive learner and always look beyond your immediate tasks and responsibilities
Practical experience and hit the ground running knowledge in at least 2, preferably 3 of
– Node.js and its ecosystem
– Spring, spring boot or comparable MVC framework
– Solidity, Kotlin or Rust
- Admin and DevOps:
– Basic understanding of modern toolchains
– Experience in containerization and micro-services
– Can set up your own network and development environment
- Blockchains – optional:
– Ethereum, EVM, Solidity
– Corda, Kotlin
– Some understand of tokenization and token engineering
- Paradigms – optional:
– Agent-based frameworks
– Game-theoretic approaches to problem solving
– Bayesian learning and other reinforcement learning
– Machine learning
- strong vision of a decentralized space in which green energy and mobility converge and customers roam through a global alliance instead of waiting for the Mobility Super App
- ownership and responsibility for products and markets as of day one
- disruptive technology environment – 1 day in blockchain is like 1 year in the traditional b2b world
- flexible working hours and work from everywhere you want
- global growth and international development opportunities
- flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement in our company’s product
- experienced founders and leadership team that fosters and challenges personal growth and high performance
- “mindful, smart work” over “24/7”
Sounds good to you? Then apply with your CV. We look forward to getting to know you!