Junior IT-Admin Mobility Blockchain Platform (m/f/d)
Full-time, Germany, starting 01.09.2021
Power & Mobility Ltd. is the company behind bloXmove.com – the Mobility Blockchain Platform. We are a VC-funded young company with a background in Daimler Mobility and other fleet and mobility organizations.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are looking for an IT-Admin structuring and managing the company’s IT structure.
Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B. Through service roaming and end-to-end transaction service, we act like a (Star) Alliance for the whole mobility sector and not like an aggregator platform. Every party keeps its customer touchpoint and relationship.
○ You are responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive IT structure for the company;
○ You specify requirements for hardware and set up laptops and mobile phones;
○ You are managing Atlassian (Confluence, Jira) and Microsoft (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams) products on a daily basis;
○ You are helping colleagues by supporting them to solve technical problems.
○ Completed or almost completed computer science degree or apprenticeship;
○ Communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well even when you are communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your subject matter expertise into clear language
○ Very good knowledge in Atlassian and Microsoft products;
○ Very high degree of accuracy, independence and willingness to work;
○ For you, a problem is a challenge to grow, and finding solutions motivates you;
○ Fluent communication in English – German is highly beneficial.
○ Innovative and dynamic working environment
○ Motivated, familiar and collegial team
○ Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement with our company’s product
○ Flexible working hours, flexible work location and regular team events
○ 25 vacation days and a competitive salary
Sounds good to you? Then apply with with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!