Communications & Social Media Specialist (m/f/d)
We at bloXmove are reinventing mobility. We’re making mobility easier, faster and more seamless. We offer a decentralized mobility network by connecting mobility services such as e-scooters, car sharing, public transport, etc. in one global mobility alliance. We enable customers to travel from A to B with 1 click, 1 ticket and no hassle.
Our international team with locations in the US, Dublin, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart wants to keep taking off and strives to shape the future. The next strategic step is about: community building and brand awareness. That is why we are looking for a communication & social media specialist (m/f/d).
Are you a digital native and know most social media platforms inside-out? Are you always up-to-date with the latest digital trends? Do you have passion for disruptive innovation? Then you will fit perfectly into the bloXmove team.
Your role & responsibilities:
– Develop and implement social media strategies and marketing guidelines
– Create editorial and communication plans
– Develop and create marketing materials such as pitch decks, videos, graphics
– Compose and publish cross-media articles and campaigns incl. SEO
– Continuously communicate with our community and increase the engagement – investors and partners
– Recognize and control so-called shit storms (crisis communication)
– Actively increase our brand presence and market reach
– Successfully implement our token launch and sale
– Actively keep up with current trends and innovative topics
– Carry out market analyses and create regular reports
– Test and analyze new digital platforms and social networks
– Work closely with consultants, experts and designers
– You have a degree or vocational training in communication/media studies, marketing or similar
– You have in-depth expertise in dealing with social media, communication, marketing or editing
– You have knowledge of graphic design/UI design
– You have a good feeling for image compositions and a passion for language and text
– You are highly creative, inventive and work independently
– You are open, communicative and have analytical and strategic skills
– You speak German and English fluently
– You are interested in digital innovations such as blockchain
– Innovative and dynamic start-up culture with a hands-on mentality
– A familiar, collegial and appreciative work environment
– Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct influence on the company’s success
– Steep learning curve and versatile opportunities to become active in other task areas
– Flexible working hours, flexible work location and regular team events
– 25 vacation days (your birthday is a day-off, you should have time to celebrate)
Sounds good to you? Then apply with with your CV, video – whatever suits to you – via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!