At bloXmove we reinvent mobility! We make urban mobility easier, faster and seamless!
With our Mobility Blockchain Platform, we offer a decentralized mobility network by connecting services like e-scooters, car sharing, public transport, etc. in one big alliance. Thus, we enable mobility providers to easily offer customer journeys from A to B with one click and one ticket – based on efficient, secure transaction-as-a-service.
Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B.Through service roaming and end-to-end transaction service, we act like a (Star) Alliance for the whole mobility sector and not like an aggregator platform. Every party keeps its customer touchpoint and relationship.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn, Köln and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are now turning up the heat and looking for an IT-Lead Architect (m/f/d).
Please only apply if you are a Resident of the European Union!
- Key project member for project requirements, design, and system architecture, along with code review and corrective action meetings
- Knowledge of and update on ongoing projects in his/her business unit
- Conduct and follow up meetings with onshore teams regarding all project related concerns (customer related issues, knowledge transfer, discussions on future projects, project plans, etc.)
- Involvement in management discussions on new project proposals or requirements brought to the team or company/product
- Responsible for providing management regularly with information on project timeframe, task completion, risks, complexity, required resources, etc. for important project decisions
- Assist the team with project delivery and coordination with teams to complete the project
- Several years of experience as a project lead in process and implementation as well as software architecture design with a software development background
- Strong focus on scalability, ease of deployment and integration
- You are a confident relationship builder, conflict solver with empathy and great communication skills in German and English
- Prioritizing and organizing in complex situations and strive for pragmatic solutions
- Customer focused, ability to lead and influence stakeholders in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Organize tech talks and other technology events in collaboration with other teams quarterly
- Stay up to date on market trends and inspire new ideas within the company (e.g., through webinars, project demonstrations, Q&A).
- Meet directly with customers, including providing project demonstrations and Q&A sessions to answer questions.
- Obligation: you must be a Resident of the European Union
- Company Building of a Software Start-up based on platform business model
- Ability to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams
- Deep Dive into decentralized technologies (Blockchain, DiDs…)
- Insights into the mobility industry and energy sector of the future
- How to come from a Business Idea to an implemented software product
- Competitive Salary
- Leadership team with vast experience in the areas of mobility and blockchain
- Open-minded international tech-culture
- High-impact work environment
- Flexible working hours & work from home
Sounds good to you? Then apply with your CV. We look forward to getting to know you!