Technical Product Owner Mobility Blockchain Platform (m/w/d)
Full-time Germany With Professional Experience 01/08/2021
Power & Mobility Ltd. is the company behind bloXmove.com – the Mobility Blockchain Platform. We are a VC-funded young company with a background in Daimler Mobility and other fleet and mobility organizations.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in the US, Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and an appreciative work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner who helps at the nucleus between our business and software development team. You will be directly reporting to the CTO and working with near-shore and partner companies to take our production-ready platform to market with our partners.
Our Mobility Blockchain Platform is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B. Through service roaming and end-to-end transaction service, we act like a (Star) Alliance for the whole mobility sector and not like an aggregator platform. Every party keeps its customer touchpoint and relationship.
- You understand our platform and are able to translate business requirements into user stories for technical development;
- You own products and pilots from requirement through development to acceptance. You are fully accountable for the prioritization and delivery of development related activities by working closely together with an agile development team;
- You understand that testing is the only true way of ensuring quality and best practice in software development;
- You are driven by a bias for action and understand ownership, and always look beyond your immediate tasks and responsibilities.
Your experience and work attitude
You are comfortable in a “hands on deck” working environment, love solving complex problems, and are keen in managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Experience: You are a product owner with >2-3 years of work experience, and knowledge in agile working methods (Kanban, Scrum, …) and software tools such as Jira and Confluence;
- Excellence: You are an analytical and conceptual thinker with a solution-focused attitude and hands-on mentality. You bring along a structured approach to solve multi-dimensional problems and are talented to communicate complex topics;
- Pragmatist: You understand ownership and are driven by a bias for action which helps you get things done and resolve issues effectively;
- Communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well even when you are communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your subject matter expertise into clear language;
- Fluent communication in English – German is highly beneficial.
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Motivated, familiar and collegial team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement with our company’s product
- Flexible working hours, flexible work location and regular team events
- 25 vacation days and a competitive salary
Sounds good to you? Then apply with with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!