Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are now turning up the heat and looking for a (Junior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Key Tasks:
- Administration and management of the infrastructure and providing tailored DevOps pipelines and automations
- Active involvement in the development of our existing infrastructure to provide customers with an optimal and highly available product
- Lead and support the design and implementation of further IT solutions for DevOps process automation
- Member of an agile, classic or hybrid organized team of experts who analyse and evaluate existing IT architectures & processes
Your Key Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience with DevOps implementation processes in cloud environments as well as Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) automation
- Keeping up with the latest technologies and having a fine radar for new trends part with a collaborative mindset and eye for detail
- Following skills are beneficial: Kubernetes/Docker, AWS EC2 Instance, Certified Scrum Master, AWS Cloud, CI/CD, SAFe, LeSS
- Good communication skills (written and oral) in German and English are essential
- Resident of the European Union
- Competitive salary
strong vision of a decentralized space in which green energy and mobility converge and customers roam through a global alliance instead of waiting for the Mobility Super App
ownership and responsibility for products and markets as of day one
disruptive technology environment – 1 day in blockchain is like 1 year in the traditional b2b world
- flexible working hours and work from everywhere you want
global growth and international development opportunities
flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement in our company’s product
experienced founders and leadership team that fosters and challenges personal growth and high performance
“mindful, smart work” over “24/7”
Sounds good to you? Then apply with your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!