Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are now turning up the heat and looking for a BI (Business Intelligence)-Specialist (m/f/d).
Your Key Tasks:
- You create basic data visualization reports and tools
- You support the selection of suitable tools and systems and work on the functional conception and operational implementation of BI systems
- You define data models as a basis for planning and preparation
- You provide key business information to understand business requirements and translate them into technical language / models
- You analyze and validate data to ensure high data quality and reliable insights
- You work with business owners to improve data assets, quality, metrics and insights
- You write concise documents communicating findings to stakeholders and visualization of data for decision making
- You work with various business units, IT development, and external vendors
- You act as an effective contributor to developments using agile project management methodology
Your Key Requirements:
You have a degree or vocational training in the field of business informatics, IT, BI or similar
You are proficient in Excel (VBA, macros, SQL connections), databases, reporting BI tools and MS Office
You have experience with BI tools/Agile/Scrum/KANBAN methods
You have knowledge in programming
You are fluent in English (written & oral) and ideally also in German
You ideally have a basic understanding of business administration (financial accounting, statistics)
You have a strong analytical mindset and a passion for numbers and are able to work effectively
- Resident of the European Union
- Competitive salary
- strong vision of a decentralized space in which green energy and mobility converge and customers roam through a global alliance instead of waiting for the Mobility Super App
- ownership and responsibility for products and markets as of day one
- disruptive technology environment – 1 day in blockchain is like 1 year in the traditional b2b world
- flexible working hours and work from everywhere you want
- global growth and international development opportunities
- flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement in our company’s product
- experienced founders and leadership team that fosters and challenges personal growth and high performance
- “mindful, smart work” over “24/7”
Sounds good? Then apply with a video, CV or whatever you might surprise us with!
We look forward to getting to know you!