Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are now turning up the heat and looking for a Business Analyst / Account Manager (m/f/d).
Your Key Tasks:
- You are accompanying our customers from the signing of the contract on as bloXmove`s “face to the customer”
- During our Business Requirement Process, you elaborate alongside the customer, how to apply bloXmove`s value proposition best – from a business as well as from a technology perspective
- For this, you conduct several workshops and sessions and ensure involving the necessary expertise (Solution Architects, PO, etc.), in order to come to a quick design of the solution
- Based on the Business Requirements that have been gathered by you, you will work in close exchange with the PO to finally implement the solution for the customer
Your Key Requirements:
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst / Account Manager / Management Consultant
- Experience in Business Model Designing and Design Thinking
- Experience in Business Process Model Notification
- Very good written and oral communication in German and English
- Citizen of the European Union
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours & work from home & regular team events
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement with our company’s product with a high experienced Leadership team
- Open-minded international tech-culture
- High-impact work environment
Sounds good to you? Then apply with your CV via email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!