Our Product, the Mobility Blockchain Platform, is a decentralized B2B infrastructure to connect all capabilities (ePayment, ID verification, micro mobility, public transport, rental fleets and corporate mobility managers) enabling integrated 1-click customer journeys from A to B.
Our international and dynamic team with locations in Dublin, Bonn and Stuttgart is eager to shape the future of mobility and characterized by flat hierarchies, a hands-on mentality and a remote work environment. Having received our seed funding, we are now turning up the heat and looking for a Business Analyst / Account Manager (m/f/d).
Your Key Tasks:
- You are accompanying our customers from the signing of the contract on as bloXmove`s “face to the customer”
- During our Business Requirement Process, you elaborate alongside the customer, how to apply bloXmove`s value proposition best – from a business as well as from a technology perspective
- For this, you conduct several workshops and sessions and ensure involving the necessary expertise (Solution Architects, PO, etc.), in order to come to a quick design of the solution
- Based on the Business Requirements that have been gathered by you, you will work in close exchange with the PO to finally implement the solution for the customer
Your Key Requirements:
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst / Account Manager / Management Consultant
- Experience in Business Model Designing and Design Thinking
- Experience in Business Process Model Notification
- Very good written and oral communication in German and English
- Resident of the European Union
- strong vision of a decentralized space in which green energy and mobility converge and customers roam through a global alliance instead of waiting for the Mobility Super App
- ownership and responsibility for products and markets as of day one
- disruptive technology environment – 1 day in blockchain is like 1 year in the traditional b2b world
- flexible working hours and work from everywhere you want
- global growth and international development opportunities
- flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct involvement in our company’s product
- experienced founders and leadership team that fosters and challenges personal growth and high performance
- “mindful, smart work” over “24/7”
Sounds good to you? Then apply with your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!